Saturday 4 June 2016

Sunday Lunch at The Sheppy Inn



When given the opportunity to go out for food, especially for Sunday lunch I can't say no! So a few weeks ago myself and the girls from work headed to The Sheppy Inn.

Stepping inside it's a mix match of retro furniture, a sea of toys from all era's and art covering the walls that you can purchase, if you have the wall space. From the dark lights of the bar into the bright open space of the dining area that looks on to the river, it a perfect place to eat with all of the family.

After growing the menu of what seemed like a life time I finally decide on mutton for main. Served with home made Yorkshires and roasts, I practically inhaled it all before i picked up my knife and fork. The mutton simply melted in the mouth and was so good I would have asked for seconds if it was allowed! With a little space for desert I decided on the banana marshmallow & chocolate moose with pecan ice cream.

With live singers on stage for the afternoon it was a lovely few hours spent eating good food and laughing with friends. I cannot recommend the Sheppy enough, it's defiantly a place that i will be visiting again.

Have you ever visited the Sheppy?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Gem Like No Other. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig