Sunday 8 May 2016

Amsterdam | A Few Snaps




At the beginning of April I was lucky enough to travel to Amsterdam. Primarily there for work I did manage to explore the city, eat some delicious food and drink one or two beers. I wanted to share a few snaps from the three day trip. If only I could have stayed longer, Amsterdam I will defiantly be visiting soon!

WHERE WE STAYED:
Lloyd Hotel | A converted prison the Lloyd Hotel has 117 rooms that range form one to five star are all completely unique. With clean cozy & comfortable rooms, it perfect for relaxing after a busy day of fun in the city.

WHERE WE ATE:
Werkplaats, Volkshotel | Canvas | Hotel Goudfazant | Blue Amsterdam 

THINGS TO DO:
The IJ BreweryCanal Cruise | Shopping 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Gem Like No Other. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig