Tuesday 1 March 2016

Stonehenge



Stonehenge! where the demons dwell, Where the banshees live and they do live well. Stonehenge! Tis a magic place where the moon doth rise with a dragon's face. Stonehenge! Where the virgins lie and the prayers of devils fill the midnight sky.

As it was a beautiful day I took a trip to Stonehenge. I found my self reflecting on life and the things I should be doing for me. There were lots of people their but you allow yourself to be disconnected from what going on in the world. While walking around I also felt my inner child wanting to step over the barrier to go and sit on one of the stones. I resisted and as you can see from these photographs I stayed on the right side of the barriers.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Gem Like No Other. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig