Saturday 17 October 2015

Blue Paisley Print


Cami & jacket: evans | Jeans: asos curve | Convers: Very | Bag: Mulberry Sunglasses: Miu Miu

After a few miserable days of rain and fog, i am trying to hold onto the last days of sunshine before the clocks go back next week. I have to admit that i am looking forward to the cold weather as i can wear my big coats and cosy scarfs. I threw this outfit together really quickly as i had to pop into town and tick a few thing off my to do list, but i couldn't help but pop into lush to pick up a few of the new winter bath bombs and a cheeky trip to boots was also a must. Your probably all thinking what on earth has she got on her head! well i saw this crown in the topshop sale and i knew i couldn't leave without it. I'm planning on using it for mostly for decoration but i couldn't help but included it in these pictures. The pink flowers go so well with my practically all blue outfit. 
Ever since i saw this jacket on the evans website at the begging of the summer i was desperate to have it in my wardrobe, i managed to snap it up in their recent sale for £15! I have been wearing it non stop since it came a few weeks ago. A versatile piece, the pattern and shades of blues clash beautifully with my bag. 
It was also the perfect day to wear my new sunnies which I love! 

Gemma x  


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Glad to see you got the chance to wear your new sunnies! ;) Love this outfit Gemma, you really suit flower crowns :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© A Gem Like No Other. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig