Friday 10 March 2017

my spring wishlist


With Spring quite literally around the corner, I thought it was time to add some colour to my wardrobe and these items will defiantly be making there way to my online basket over the next few weeks.

I've had my eyes on a red pair of Gucci loafers for a few months now and these ghost print slip on loafers will look add a bit a fun to outfits and will look great paired with a pair of light blue denim jeans.

I know your thinking why on earth has she include a cashmere jumper? but with the unpredictable weather have in the UK this pink jumper will keep you warm and always looks really nice with a pleated skirt.

My favourite piece has to be this oversized shirt from Marina Rinaldi. I know its a little on the pricey side at £162 but I simply love the lilac shade and would look perfect tucked in to denim shorts during the summer with a pair of loafers!


What's on your spring wishlist?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Gem Like No Other. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig