Monday 5 December 2016

The Slip Dress



  Slip dress similar | T-shirt here | Jeans here | Loafers similar 

When it comes to following trends I'm normally a few months behind!
When i saw the slip dress all over the Internet I didn't rush straight out and buy one. In fact it's taken me until now to give it a go. After all the umming and ahhing I finally decided to give it a go. I must have pre emptied the trend as I have had this beautiful royal blue number in my wardrobe for years.
I decided to layer a plain white tee underneath, with the delicate black lace trim along the bottom I chose to keep it really simple with a pair of black ankle grazer jeans allowing the rich royal blue colour do all of the talking. I added my favourite Gucci loafer for comfort. After wandering around town and stopping off for food I was quite surprised at how much I had grown to love this slip dress.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Gem Like No Other. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig