Saturday 16 July 2016

Paris | A Photo Diary


If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that I went to Paris with my Mum back in April. It was our fourth time visiting the city but there was still so many things to see and explore. The City of Paris is so beautiful, I only wish we could have stayed longer the four days. The weather was so warm i even managed to burn my neck! 

We stayed near the Eiffel Tower and had restaurants, bars and shops on our door step. With Views of the river we were in walking distance for most of the sights and the famous Avenue des Champs Elysses. We visited the Palace of Versailles, Notre Dame and went to the top of the Eiffel Tower to see the amazing 360 views of the City from above. 

You can read all about my outfits here and I'm putting together a 'what to do' guide shortly so I will go into more detail on what we got up to. I hope you enjoyed the above photos and if you are planning on visiting Paris I would highly recommend it as there are so many things to do. I'm looking at planning another visit soon! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Gem Like No Other. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig